|Date Posted||October 2, 2019|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior SAP PI/PO Developer with our industry-leading client in Charlotte.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior SAP PI/PO Developer:
- Develop SAP integration solutions to solve business problems
- Work as part of the SAP team to understand areas in need of improvement
- Work with SAP Functional Team and other non-SAP application to ensure that application designs utilize the appropriate Integration patterns and standards
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and standards
- Build and maintain a solid understanding of the application areas and the business areas they support
Requirements of the Senior SAP PI/PO Developer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Systems Analysis, related field or equivalent work experience
- Exposure to the broad set of SAP solutions
- At least 7 years experience with SAP ABAP and PI/PO development
- Experience with SAP-PI/PO in A2A & B2B scenarios, monitoring, application administration activities, SAP best practices, error handling mechanism and design the overall ground up SAP-PI/PO Architecture
- Experience in the configuration of adapters
- Experience designing and implementing SAP PI/PO ABAP Proxies, Java mapping, XSLT mapping, graphical mapping and UDF
- Knowledge of web services including REST, SOAP, and API management
- Able to develop repeatable development processes with supporting documentation
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Keywords: Senior SAP PI/PO Developer, REST, SOAP, API, Information Technology, Computer Science, Systems Analysis, SAP ABAP, PI/PO, SAP PI/PO ABAP Proxies, Java mapping, XSLT mapping, graphical mapping, UDF
Job ID: 329120
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!