|Date Posted||April 14, 2021|
GDT is a 25-year-old, award-winning , multi-vendor, IT Solutions Provider. We are the sixth largest Cisco Partner in North America and an HPE Platinum Reseller. We partner with over 200 vendors including Dell EMC, VMware, Pure, and F5 to provide our clients with best-of-breed solutions .
Headquartered in Dallas, TX at the modern and eco-friendly GDT Innovation Campus with over 700 employees, GDT manages from its state-of-the-art Network and Security Operations Centers the networks and security solutions for many of the world’s largest enterprises, service providers and government agencies.
As the Senior SAP Manager, you will be the Leader within our Enterprise Applications practice with the primary focus being all SAP initiatives within GDT . This position will sit out at our Dallas, TX location. If you are looking to make an impact in a growing organization this is your opportunity!
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Demonstrate leadership success including strong knowledge of HR policies/practices, the ability to attract, retain, motivate, and reward our SAP team.
- Align SAP team’s expertise and credentials to achieve key performance objectives.
- Facilitate governance meetings to prioritize SAP service requests.
- Ensure SAP team deliverables are met and aligned with the strategic objectives; and the SAP team adheres to best practices.
- Provide SAP technical leadership and guidance.
- Manage the SAP S/4 Hana implementation here at GDT.
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure full visibility of project status.
- Effectively manage vendor relationships including usage, costs, and quality of work.
- Manages department and program budgets, ROI and TCO.
- Continue to build significant enterprise capabilities (both systems and personnel) to drive business growth.
· Minimum 5 years of SAP Program Management Experience.
· Must be able to onsite at our Dallas headquarters.
· Possess proven success in managing SAP delivery and operations for global midsize and large organizations.
· Mus have a track record of on-time and on-budget delivery of SAP initiatives.
· Experience successfully leading SAP and S/4HANA enabled implementations.
· Expert in leading technology induced transformations and change.
· Familiar with Agile Scrum Process - CSM preferred.
· Adept at thinking big and challenging status quos while inspiring stakeholders to adopt recommendations.
· Able to handle changes in project direction smoothly.
· Fosters self-accountability.
· Expert communicator, influencer, and consensus builder.
· An Ideal candidate would have experience in migrating at least one SAP implementation to S4HANA as well as sound knowledge of emerging technologies.
GDT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex, marital status, gender identity or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.