|Published||October 1, 2023|
Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Senior SAP Logistics Consultant for our direct client.
Duration: 6 months
Estimated pay range: $ 80 - $100 per hour per client contract and candidate skills, experience, and work location.
- Business Systems Analyst: Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Identifies gaps and provides technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications and scales new and current systems, processes, and procedures in a cost-effective manner.
- Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration, and acceptance testing to meet business requirements.
- Design details of automated systems.
- May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
- May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills including the ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate clearly, ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must have 10+ Years of SAP ECC Logistics Functional implementation and support experience
- Must have at least 1-2 Full life cycle implementations experience of SAP LE
- Should have design and configuration experience in SAP OTC, LE, Intercompany STO, and EDI integration with 3PL
- HANDS-ON Configuring SAP SYSTEMS in Logistics Space.Integration with 3PL using EDI (SALESFORCE/ SAP CRM Is an added advantage)
- Experience in P2P logistics, Purchase order creation and configuring, pricing, Invoicing, orders
- Detailed knowledge of systems and business processes within SAP Supply Chain and Logistics Execution
- Must have knowledge and experience in the End-to-end process.
- Testing, writing test scripts & Documentation
- Experience with SAP SD and SAP PO is a Plus
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown-provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off.
- Sick Leave
- Long -Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs