|Date Posted||October 2, 2019|
Amcor Rigid Packaging
Senior SAP Logistics Analyst
Duties: Provide support for Amcor’s SAP processes by analyzing warehouse management, materials management, production planning needs and computer systems, making recommendation for changes to the SAP and computer systems, and then expertly manipulating the standard configuration SAP packaged software and third-party applications to perform customizations as necessary to meet Amcor’s business needs. Specific job duties include:
- Work with minimal supervision with various levels of Amcor’s Business.
- Assist in establishing best practices for Amcor’s business processes and computer systems. Use experience and expertise to suggest improvements to current processes.
- Suggest methods where alternatives may improve or simplify procedures and operations.
- Provide day-to-day support for internal customers.
- Analyze Amcor’s supply chain management processes and recommend how SAP WM, MM, PM, PP, MII modules should be configured and customized based on those needs.
- Perform SAP configuration activities in SAP WM, MM, PM and PP modules to support daily operations as well as enhancement projects.
- Lead SAP analysis, implementation and customization projects to fulfill business requests for new functionalities and major enhancements. Write Blueprint documents (requirements definition), build detailed project plans, set priorities, assign responsibilities, establish schedules and track progress. Ensure projects time, on scope and within budget.
- Document all phases of work. Define and document user requirements including detailed specifications.
- Prepare system change requests. Create usable Work Instructions for the internal customers. Properly communicate status to the management team.
- Maintain a valid test environment. Build repeatable test scenarios scripts that thoroughly test the various business processes.
- Develop and execute end user training.
The position will require travel to other Amcor facilities up to 10% of time to assess business needs and provide training. Travel may extent up to 40% during projects.
Requirements/Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field and 6 years of progressively responsible post-bachelor’s experience as an SAP Analyst, SAP Consultant, or in a closely related occupation involving SAP. Experience to include:
- 8 years performing design, development, maintenance, and project implementation of SAP business applications.
- 6 years working with SAP WM, MM/PP/PM.
- 4 years working with SAP LSMW and other data migration tools.
- 4 years providing Architecture and Design solutions in business process.
- 4 years using at least three of the following: Make to Stock and Make to Order in process manufacturing, Procure to Pay, Preventative Maintenance and Repairs, Demand and Production Planning in processing manufacturing and Master Data Management.
- 1 year using Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling.
- Experience performing at least 4 full-cycle SAP implementations or large-scale ERP implementations for manufacturing companies, with configuration responsibilities including at least two of the following SAP functionalities: WM, MM, IM, WM, PM, PP, MRP, APO.
All education, experience, and training may be gained concurrently. Applicants must be U.S. workers (includes U.S. citizens, permanent residents, foreign nationals granted temporary residence under one of the 1986 legalization programs, refugees, and asylees).
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.