|Published||September 27, 2018|
SAP FICO CONFIGURATION ANALYST
Downtown Dallas, TX
Base + Bonus
We are hiring a SAP FICO Configuration analyst to join a growing team with a client in Downtown Dallas. The SAP FICO Technical Analyst will be responsible for supporting routine business applications and reporting environments while working with the business to improve overall business processes. The SAP FICO Technical Analyst must be able to provide technical expertise/direction and training for team members, as well as business users.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide support for various SAP modules including configuration and enhancement requests from the user community and company management.
- Implement configuration changes, redesigns, new releases and updates to the systems environment in an effort to optimize the use of Information Technology.
- Design interfaces, processes, reports, enhancements (including custom programs), and conversions for assigned complex and large scale application systems and reporting environments to meet business requirements.
- Desigs and perform quality assurance testing and perform unit and integration testing.
- Participate in IT projects that are implementing new business applications, or interfacing with current ERP system or other business applications.
- Analyze and redesign, if needed, process and configuration issues as they occur in the ERP Production system.
- Support development of end-user security authorizations by the end-user security authorization administration group.
- Facilitate meetings, conduct and lead presentations and/or training sessions with end-users, standardizing training and providing detailed documentation as needed.
- Provide clear, concise weekly status reports for assigned team’s issues and projects.
- Provide support role to subsequent phases of ERP implementation and work on special projects as needed.
- Support and oversee integration points between assigned area of responsibility and other modules.
- Lead a team on special projects or play a lead technical role as assigned.
- Support configuration, enhancement, and troubleshooting for general ledger, tax, A/P, A/R, profitability analysis, fixed assets, and other facets of FI and CO.
- Design, maintais and adhere to IT standards for system development, change management, regulatory and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Act as the SAP Finance and Controlling subject matter expert to integrate system Processes with other SAP modules and non-SAP environments.
Skills/Experience You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Services, and Finance or related field is required
- 8+ years of overall SAP experience in an enterprise environment
- Experience supporting and integrating SAP FICO modules (Finance and Controlling)
- MBA and/or CPA preferred
- Creative, organized, strong time-management and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience leading or managing a small team is preferred
- Potential travel less than 25%