|Date Posted||February 12, 2019|
Our Nashville, based client, a leading manufacturer of quality engineered building materials is looking for a Senior SAP FICO Business Analyst to join their team!
This a permanent opportunity offering annual base salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401k & profit sharing plan, generous PTO, work-life balance, career advancement & tuition reimbursement.
The SAP FICO Business Analyst will provide leadership in process analysis, process and system design, systems development, configuration, testing, implementation and training to support the SAP system.
This position will entail working with end-users to identify and resolve functional/technical and /or process issues, test and train on system functions, identify, design, and develop system updates in support of business requirements, and assist IT in the overall coordination of system updates, enhancements, etc.
- Consults with business to develop understanding of business needs and the priority of those needs.
- Analyzes and documents the business requirements and determines the impact of those requirements within a specific module and across all modules of the system
- Works with application management vendor to configure the system to meet the business requirements as identified and approved.
- Assists in continuous improvement efforts to enhance system performance and to provide enhanced functionality.
- Participates in all phases of the project life cycle project identification, feasibility, blueprinting/design, configuration, testing, documentation, implementation, training and ongoing support.
- Applies SDLC structure and enforces all identified organizational standards relative to system enhancements, changes, issues and problems.
- Develops use cases, test plans, test scripts and test cases.
- Executes test plans and test scripts / cases to ensure system changes are aligned with business requirements.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum 5-7 years SAP FI/CO experience
- Strong understanding of Material Ledger, GL and NGL.
- Good knowledge of COPA and Product Costing
- Experience with ECC 6.0
- Understanding of the integration points between the modules and their dependencies around Sales & Distribution and Manufacturing.
- Completed at least one (FLC) full lifecycle SAP implementation.
- Work well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- BA/BS in computer science, IS, MIS, Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- SAP Certification is a plus.
About JDC Group:
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.