|Published||July 26, 2023|
|Location||Michigan City, IN|
Maxonic maintains a close and long-term relationship with our direct client. In support of their needs, we are looking for a Senior SAR ERP Analyst - Variant Configuration
Job Title: Senior SAR ERP Analyst - Variant Configuration
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Michigan City, Indiana
- This position is responsible for the design, development and support of the SAP S/4 HANA or the latest version of SAP ECC and related business functions primarily in the VC Module of SAP.
- The ideal candidate must have extensive experience with SAP configurations and at least one full-cycle implementation preferably in a global manufacturing company.
- A strong understanding of Sales processes and integration knowledge with any PLM systems will be an added advantage.
- The candidate would participate in and contribute to the analysis, design and development activities of system-related process improvements, ERP integrations and/or system upgrades.
- Must have proven ability to perform assigned tasks with minimal guidance, demonstrate good business knowledge, resolve complex problems, and have strong knowledge of SDLC working closely with project stakeholders to ensure quality solution delivery.
- Understanding of all aspects of a variant configuration product model including classes, characteristics, configuration profiles, ALE, tables, variant pricing, functions, dependency nets with constraints, BOM class nodes, preconditions, selection conditions, procedures, complex super bills of material and routings and work centers
- Experience with Engineered to Order (ETO) processes, MTO / MTS set up, Order BOM and Engineering Change Management (ECM) is very helpful
- Functional understanding of SAP Variant Configuration software, best practices, and relevant cross-functional knowledge of SD, MM, PP, FI/CO SAP modules and the integration points with VC
- Collaborate with product experts (R&D, Product management, Marketing, etc.) in order to keep configurator models up to date with current business requirements
- New Product Introductions - The SAP Variant Configuration Analyst will create variant configurator models for the company's new product
- Exposure to Advanced Variant configuration is added advantage.
- Understanding of data migration tool like LSWM /LTMC, Query
- Exposure to SAP Fiori based processes and its application
- Strong understanding of cross functional process across SAP modules
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management or Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience required
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.