|Date Posted||January 8, 2021|
Location: Atlanta, GA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Senior SAP EAM Functional Analyst
SAP EAM functional Analyst, the candidate will design, realize and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. The successful candidate will provide expertise in the area of EAM functional implementation and Asset Maintenance best practices and be responsible for design, configure and development of IT solutions for Plant Maintenance and supporting EAM functions.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Leads EAM Work stream in project scoping, detailed business process requirements gathering, and project blueprint/design activities
- Works with the IT product manager and internal business partners to assess current business and system processes and defines plans for improvement
- Work with the IT product manager and business users to interpret and refine business requirements then translate those business requirements into designs and specifications that consider business process, industry trends, and SAP best practices.
- Assists in the leading of SAP EAM implementation projects through all phases including blueprint, realization & testing, final preparation and go-live support
- 5 years or more SAP Plant Maintenance implementation experience including at least two full-lifecycle SAP projects
- 3+ years of experience delivering SAP functional specifications for all RICEFW development objects
- 3+ years SAP PM configuration experience
- Expertise in best practice maintenance business process across multiple asset types
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]