|Date Posted||September 27, 2020|
The SAP MM/WM Business Systems Analyst is responsible for allaspects of our SAP MM/WM application, including fully understanding thecapabilities and limitations of the native SAP functional solution as well asproviding module configuration and analysis support. As part of the SAP Centerof Excellence, this position will play a key role in future SAP implementationsacross the Process & Motion Control platform of Rexnord as well asdelivering process improvements to the business. This position will work closely with businesssubject matter experts and fellow COE members to ensure strong alignmentbetween business requirements/needs and the application solutions/services. Theprimary responsibility of this role is the development and delivery of effectiveWM solutions for our business which leverage SAP and industry standard bestpractices. Prior warehouse / materialsmanagement experience within a manufacturing environment and knowledge of SAPIM&C Best Business Practice is required.This position will provide bothimplementation and production support to our business units. Position will be located in Milwaukee, WI andrequires up to 25% travel to support business units during both implementationsand post go-live.
Understand Rexnord Global Template and providesolutions to ensure strong alignment between the business requirements/needsand the application solutions/services.
Evaluate, plan and deliver effective solutions andconfiguration within Warehouse Management
Support and deliver effective solutions andconfiguration in related modules including: Inventory Management, Procurement,Shipping/Receiving
- In-depth knowledge of data, processes, and integration points with other SAP modules, as well as SAP and industry standard best practices.
- Support value realization initiatives through consistent system utilization, standardized business processes, and standardized controls across business units and geographical areas.
- Strong functional, communication and organization skills, with ability to effectively meet deadlines and milestones as well as provide timely updates.
- Ability to assist with business process and master data redesign ensuring alignment with SAP best practices.
- Develop strong SAP user community through end user training, support and knowledge sharing to keep solution aligned with the business
- Assist team members and customers with problem solving related to software application performance and usage.
Current SAP ECC 6.0 MM/WM knowledge and experience
A functional/technical professional with at leasttwo full lifecycle SAP ECC 6.0 implementations
- Minimum 10 years experience in SAP MM/WM hands-on configuration and implementation/support
Primary focus / expertise in WM WarehouseManagement with solid experience in MM Materials Management
- Proven ability to provide configuration and analysis support for the MM/WM modules with complete understanding of the capabilities and limitations of the native SAP functional solution.
- Strong understanding of integration point with other SAP modules (SD/PP/FI/CO/BW/VC)
- Adept at implementing technology–enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high–talent team.
- Experience developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow–on opportunities, and have a strong desire to excel. Strong configuration and design skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in communicating technical information to non-technical audience
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to foster teamwork in a fast-paced project environment.
- Ability to work closely and effectively with end-users
- Proven capability to influence business teams by understanding requirements and describing the standard SAP business processes
- Commitment to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Headquartered in Milwaukee, Rexnord is a concentrated multiplatform industrial leader with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Every day approximately 7,000 associates across the globe work to deliver smarter solutions to our customers and create long-term value for our shareholders. Simply put, we advance the efficient use of resources by Solving Smarter.
OurProcess & Motion Control platform supplies highly-engineered mechanical anddigi-mechanical component solutions for complex production systems wherereliability is critical, and the costs of failure or downtime are high.