|Published||August 7, 2018|
Morton Salt, an American company and leading producer of salt in North America for food, water conditioning, industrial, agricultural, and road/highway use is seeking a talented individual to join IT team as a Sr. SAP Finance Functional lead.
The functional lead will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the SAP Finance & Controlling solutions for the K+S Group companies. The jobholder will work closely with key stakeholders to gather the business requirements and provide solutions using industry standard SAP best practices. He/She will also be responsible for supporting the business with their day to day activities.
- Configuration and support of SAP Finance & Controlling modules with extensive knowledge in Finance module.
- Very good experience in Vertex tax software.
- Excellent knowledge in General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payables & Accounts Receivables areas.
- Excellent knowledge in Financial Supply Chain Module.
- Excellent knowledge in the integration of SAP FICO modules with MM,SD, etc.
- Collaborates with business and technical teams on design, development, and solution management.
- Comfortable in being the sole SAP FI functional lead in the team.
- Good knowledge in SAP Controlling module.
- Experience with project management and systems implementation methodologies..
- Leads in functional and business requirements gathering sessions.
- Designs, develops, and conducts test plans for functional unit tests, regression tests and system integration tests.
- Strong knowledge in SAP FI CO best practices & business processes.
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously and completing them on time and within budget.
- Leadership to drive optimal solution from a people, process, and technology perspective.
- Minimum 7-8 years of experience as a functional expert in SAP FI CO Modules.
- Minimum 2-3 full life-cycles SAP implementation experience.
- Experience in Intercompany Business Process.
- Basic skills in building BW queries.
- Good to have experience in SAP Business Planning & Consolidations tool (BPC)
- Highly motivated and creative, bringing fresh ideas to the table.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meeting timelines.
- Strong problem solving, trouble shooting and analytical skills.
- Proven leadership skills and excellent communication skills.
- Working in distributed team environments, self-motivated, and self-directed.
- Ability to travel 10% domestically and internationally.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems /Accounting or related.