|Date Posted||July 23, 2021|
Kforce's client, a growing company in the Scottsdale, AZ is looking for a Senior SAP Business Objects Developer/Engineer.
The Senior SAP Business Object Engineer will be a key player and a leader in our Data, Reporting and Analytics team and works with the business on the continuous development and support of reporting, analytics, and data visualizations. We are working directly with the Hiring Manager. The candidate must have the ability to work from home 3 days a week.
- Understand user requirements and develop a deep understanding of the data; Use SQL queries to analyze and interpret data, perform data discovery, and resolve reporting issues or customer questions
- Collaborate with the business to create meaningful reports and analytics; Demonstrate the power of data using existing or new resources (reports, dashboards, etc.)
- Play a key role in the implementation of the Enterprise Data Strategy, the data warehouse, and reporting data marts
- Design, develop, and use data structures (database tables and views) and data marts to support reporting and analytics requirements
- Identify and execute the continuous improvement of the existing reporting and analytics resources and database foundations
- Identify and execute opportunities to grow our use of new or existing data as well as our reporting and analytics resources and tools
- Design, develop, and maintain SAP BusinessObjects universes and Web Intelligence reports and dashboards
- Adhere to Agile and ITIL processes for database development and integrations
- Ensure compliance with security policies and practices by following internal and external audit governing bodies
- Work closely with the IT project management team to complete tasks and projects in a timely and effective manner