|Published||September 1, 2023|
|Location||Santa Clara, CA|
We are seeking a highly skilled Sr. SAP BI Solutions Architect who excels in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and is passionate about applying their expertise to create meaningful impact. The Finance Data and Analytics team is currently seeking a dedicated BI architect to join our team and play a critical role to transform our data assets into business insights that drive better decision making at all levels of the organization. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality data that is both scalable and ready for reporting, analysis, data science, and applications while ensuring proper governance.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate closely with data scientists, analysts, and IT partners to translate high-level business requirements into data models and appropriate metadata, test data, and data quality standards
- Design and construct efficient data pipelines to seamlessly extract data from diverse source systems to a centralized, robust and scalable data store or data warehouse
- Lead the design, technical strategy, and operational standards for data assets in the SAP data management, reporting, and analytics areas, delivering reusable services and cost saving opportunities in line with the organization policies and standards
- Develop end to end solutions from requirements gathering to delivery -encompassing data analysis and requirements definition, configuration, extraction, development, building reports, setting up authorizations and user security for data access, and user training.
- Ensure data infrastructure is secure, reliable, and meets performance requirements
What we need to see:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Data Science, or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 8+ years of consistent track record in implementing full cycle SAP Business Warehouse and Native HANA data warehousing projects.
- 10+ years of working with reporting functions in SAP ERP systems and Core SAP Modules (FI, CO, MM, SD).
- Excellent proficiency in SAP BW, HANA(XSA), ABAP, SQL, and ETL tools.
- Expert knowledge in data modeling and data warehousing, including standard methodologies, impact analysis, and industry standards.
- Crafted technical specifications, technical design documents, data flow and E-R diagrams, and test scripts
- Hands-on development experience with Calculation Views, Stored Procedures, ADSOs, Transformations, User Exits, BADIs, programs/CDS Views, and function modules.
- Full grasp of SAP back-end tables, configuration tables and transport mechanism.
- Proficient in performance tuning and debugging in ABAP and SQL.
- Experience in implementing data security and compliance protocols.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with SAP S4HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), BPC, IBP, and Master Data Governance (MDG).
- Proficiency in Jira.
- Experience in data science, including statistical analysis, machine learning, and data visualization.
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, we are widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our business development teams are rapidly growing. If you're creative and autonomous with a real passion for you work, we want to hear from you.
The base salary range is $180,000 - $287,500. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.