|Date Posted||January 10, 2022|
A great opportunity to join an industry leader! Medline has experienced DOUBLE DIGIT growth for 53 of the past 54 years! And we're AGAIN named a Chicago Tribune Top Employer. Doesn't this look like the type of company you'd like to be a part of?
We are seeking an experienced SAP Basis Administrator. The SAP Basis Administrator is responsible for SAP solution lifecycle management and for ensuring the performance and reliability of SAP and other enterprise systems. He works with various other IS teams to establish the infrastructure standards and requirements for proper operation of SAP systems and landscapes and will provide the highest level of technical expertise and consulting on SAP platforms. The Beneficiary works with functional and technical teams to identify, install, configure, support, and document SAP and related solutions to meet business objectives. As a SAP Basis Administrator, the Beneficiary%26rsquo;s duties include:
- Administer the ECC and other systems, including security maintenance, patches, printing, performance, and transport management.
- Monitor the landscape and notify and work with functional and technical teams to resolve issues identified both internally and as reported by users.
- Participate in projects to implement and/or enhance SAP systems and applications and work with technical and development teams to define user requirements, coordinate system-wide updates and patches.
- Provide recommendations for enhancements/changes that may involve custom design, optional and/or third party products to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the landscape.
- Security duties include identifying and resolving security issues and performing user profile management, creating and updating access permissions and maintaining user accounts.
- Monitor and maintain performance metrics for system features and recommends and takes corrective/preventive actions on those metrics.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of test and production objects.
- Perform configuration, change management and testing activities as required.
- Resolve HANA related database issues, HANA Cluster issues, user access and interfaces related issues.
- Perform weekly and weekend migrations.
- Consult with users on technology changes that will impact work processes.
- Participate in On-Call duties as required.
(Though we are currently working remote due to Covid, this position will be based our Mundelein, IL office once we return to the office, and this individual will be required to be in the office 3 days per week, with work-from-home option for the other 2 days)
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Bachelor%26rsquo;s Degree in Computer Science or related.
Extremely strong troubleshooting skills to help with production issues related to Basis and HANA.
Individual must have at least ten (10) years of related experience in below:
(1) NW 7.0/7.31, 7.4, 7.5;
(2) ECC 6.0;
(3) BW 3.5;
(4) PI 7.31/7.4;
(5) SCM with HANA Integrated LiveCache 7.0, EP 7.31;
(6) Solution Manager 7.2;
(7) Solaris 9/10 (x86 and SPARC), Linux SLES 11/12, RedHat 5.8, Windows Server 2012/2016;
(8) S4 HANA/FIORI
(9) HANA 2.0
(1) SAP Faxing/STR Software, IXOS, ONBASE;
(2) Data Services 4.0;
(5) Oracle 12g, SQL SERVER 2008/2012;
(6) Wily 9.1;
Medline is the largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of healthcare supplies in the United States, providing more than 550,000 products that serve the entire continuum of care. Our innovative products and programs can be found in most hospitals, extended-care facilities, surgery centers, physician offices, home care dealers, home health agencies and retail outlets.
Founded in 1910, Medline has grown from a small manufacturer of aprons, surgical gowns and uniforms to a thriving $17 billion global enterprise because of our dedicated people, entrepreneurial spirit and honest values.
Again named one of the country%26rsquo;s %26quot;Best and Brightest Companies to Work For,%26rdquo; and once again named to Chicago Tribune%26rsquo;s Top Workplaces, Medline has experienced fifty-plus years of consecutive annual growth, and is headquartered in Northfield, IL.