|Published||September 7, 2018|
Princeton/Allentown, NJ - Senior SAP Automation Engineer - Contract to Hire - $150,000/YR
FRG Technology Consulting, the global leader in technology recruitment, is currently working with a client who is offering an opportunity for a role as a talented and innovative SAP Automation Engineer for our #1 client in the New Jersey area. The company is looking to hire someone that can help them remain imperative to their customers and the business as well.
This SAP Automation Engineer role is a permanent, full time contract to hire need for an organization that is expanding rapidly and looking to interview candidates as soon as possible! FRG Technology Consulting is seeking qualified candidates to make their business and customers' needs met in the most efficient way.
Role Description: The Senior SAP Automation Engineer is the key technical position where he/she will be responsible for the successful implementation of tools and specifically drive the automation effort for the SAP HANA UPGRADE (e.g. SAP 4.0). This role will start in August 2018 and have an anticipated end date of Q1 2020.
The Sr. Automation Engineer will be expected to lead the tools implementation and integrate an automation framework. They would then be a key resource on the implementation of a Testing Framework.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively, and flexibility to multi-task and adapt to changing business needs
- Ability to effectively communicate to key stakeholders/management concisely and professionally
- Review, understand and document business process flow documents as they relate to SAP functions.
- Assists in testing execution of SAP application systems
- Release and Configuration Management Skills
- Continuous process improvements (Specifically related to Automation)
- Build and implement a Testing Automation Framework
- Education and Mentoring for Quality Assurance and Testing.
- Lead Monthly QA Strategy Planning Sessions as they relates to SAP Automation
- 10+ years' experience using various test automation frameworks such as Data Driven, Table Driven, Keyword Driven
- 8+ years' experience with one or more of: Unix, VB & Unix Script, Java, SQL, HP ALM, HP QTP/UFT, Selenium, Ruby, Cucumber
- 8+ Years' experience using Worksoft
- 2+ years' experience working within a shore testing team structure
- 2+ years' experience with DevOps tools (Hudson, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Git)
- Minimum of 5+ years in SAP Enterprise Integrations
- Minimum of 3+ years in the pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Related Fields
- Hands on experience in enterprise SAP implementations
- Designed, Developed and Implemented Automaton Frameworks
- SAP Automation Tools; Worksoft,
- eSignature solution: Tx3 VERA (integrated with ALM)
- Relational databases at the Enterprise level (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
Work Location: Customer Location: Princeton, NJ and CAI Corporate Office: Allentown PA
Here are the tools the Sr. Automation Leader needs to have experience.
Analyze tools used for the testing framework and document them in the IT Test Manual. These tools are Worksoft, ALM, Tx3 Vera, Data ID, ConformIQ and DOCIT. This will include analysis of BMS license structure for these tools.
Our client is looking to hire this resource as soon as possible. If you are interested in growing with a Leading company and looking to make a positive impact please contact Tahj Dennie immediately to talk further about the opportunity at 215-240-7358 (ext 3840) or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
FRG Technology Recruitment is the global leader in tech recruitment. FRG Technology Recruitment advertises more technology jobs than any other agency. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best IT jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
For information on opportunities with exclusive clients that are unavailable for view online, I can be contacted at 215-240-7358 (ext 3840.) I am always available for conversation to discuss other positions as well.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.