|Published||August 31, 2023|
|Location||North Olmsted, OH|
Fortune Brands Innovations (NYSE: FBIN) is a brand, innovation, and channel leader focused on exciting, supercharged growth opportunities within the home, security, and commercial building markets. This is a remote position; the preferred time zone is CST or EST.
- Partner with business leaders as a liaison between Information Technology (IT) and leadership for assigned business units or vendors.
- Lead Financials related to technical design, configuration, development, and support for continuous improvements and SAP deployments globally.
- Develop and execute test plans to check infrastructure, security, systems technical development, and functional configuration, and where possible, makes recommendations for improvement.
- Participate with opportunities at times to lead design sessions for prototyping new systems for enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow across the ERP platform.
- Engage in Proof of Concept (POC) for feasibility studies, evaluate, qualify, and select third-party software, vendors, and/or service providers.
- Contribute to complex system and process end-to-end architecture designs, integration requirements, and specification documents.
- Develop RICEW technical solutions based on business requirements and in consideration with the overall technical architecture.
- Proactively establish and conduct training on SAP functionality
- Deliver SAP applications by defining, documenting, and engaging in end-to-end test case scenarios and creating data for unit testing as needed.
- Adhere to existing change management and service management policies and procedures.
- Contribute to small and large project schedules, track progress while providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions, and resolving conflicts.
- Is proactive in understanding the customer's business processes, the key drivers and measures of success for the business, and the short and long-term direction of the business and technology.
- Participate in prioritizing work requests to deliver on business initiatives; create estimates for upcoming projects and minor and major enhancements.
- Provide risk analysis to business partners for proposed solutions and mitigation options if necessary.
- Assess and identify opportunities for continuous improvements in business and system processes while also assisting with the development of metrics, both within the technology and business organizations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or a related discipline is required. In lieu of a degree, additional equivalent work experience will be considered.
- High energy, confidence, effective communication while supporting users, and ability to bring attention to detail, driving action required for day-to-day and project tasks.
- Make oneself available 24x7 (in an on-call rotation) to handle any off-hour system emergencies.
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or similar educational background preferred.
- 3+ years of IT experience supporting SAP FI/CO modules and related integration with SD and MM.
- 5+ years of ABAP programming skills with a sound understanding of SAP Financial Configuration, Integrations, and Related Processes.
- 5+ years of technical experience developing RICEW components (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, and Workflows).
- Technical understanding of SAP database and tables related to General Ledger, Closing, Tax, A/R, AP, Cost elements, Profit Center Accounting, Fixed Assets, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Product Costing, and Investment Management in SAP ECC.
- General knowledge of Idocs, batch scheduling, web service, WinShuttle, Sapscript/Smartform, and BADI development desired.
- SAP S/4HANA expertise is a plus.
- Experience with small to large-scale SAP ERP implementations within organizations and across geographies, along with meeting local regulatory requirements.
- Knowledgeable in software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile software development methodologies.
- Strong analytical and project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of interpreting customer business needs and translating them into the application and operational requirements.
- Communicates effectively, both oral and written, with internal customers, other Information Technology Associates, 3rd party vendors, and IT senior leadership. Prepares and delivers effective and well-organized presentations.
- Experience working with IT-based ticketing and support systems like Service Now and Jira in a Service Desk or Help Desk environment.
- Knowledgeable of waterfall project management and agile process methodologies. PMP and/or CSM certification is a plus.
Hiring Pay Range: $ 81100- $ 129800/ USD
*Actual pay will vary based on qualifications and other factors
Fortune Brands' Water Innovations (WINN) is a multi-brand plumbing business that is inspiring people by designing beautiful experiences with water. WINN's trusted brands include Moen and the House of Rohl portfolio. We welcome you to visit the Moen.com and HouseofRohl.com websites to learn more about us and why we are a top workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Fortune Brands' WINN is an equal opportunity employer. WINN evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability/handicap status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Fortune Brands' WINN is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.