|Date Posted||July 24, 2020|
- BA/BS in Finance, Business, Accounting, Computer Science, or equivalent degree.
- Ideal candidate should have 8-10 years of experience in business/master data and be looking to make a long-term commitment.
- Candidate should have experience in both SAP ECC & SAP ATTP. Master data management experience in SAP is a plus.
- Candidate would require strong excel and communication skills. Candidate must be able to multi-task and work independently.
- Candidates with some project management experience and a basic understanding of Split would be a plus. Candidate must be able to work independently.
- Must have a deep understanding of data development. Experience in a very collaborative, cross functional, global team. Not afraid to ask questions.
- Project management skills a plus! Supply chain, master data and/or super user data/IT projects may have been projects that this candidate would've worked on in the past.
- This candidate should have very strong system knowledge in order to troubleshoot data and perform root cause analysis to solve issues.
- As this is a support role, candidate needs to have strong knowledge of both sides of the SAP system. Some technical background would be helpful, however, this role is not a technical development role.
- This is a global support role in which candidate will troubleshoot issues from global sites.
- Candidate will be responsible for the gathering, documenting and analyzing business requirements and for recommending related SAP solutions.
- Data management Reporting Ensuring that the master data elements are executed on a timely basis. Working with change coordination as part of company transition
- Working with a collaborative, cross functional, global team Ownership for execution coordination between global master data group, site quality and line management will be needed.
- Assist with master data input/verification Project management to ensure data elements are executed in a timely basis and communicated between key groups is essential. Weekly status meetings Troubleshooting