|Date Posted||October 26, 2021|
*Must not require visa sponsorship now or in the future*
• Responsible for facilitating clear understanding of all business processes, goals, and drivers in order to effectively support SAP business systems, processes, and training solutions.
• Act as a liaison between the local operations team and corporate and division teams in order to support the deployment of the Gestamp SAP system implementation.
• Responsible to provide local support to SAP related issues. This includes addressing at a regional level or escalating and following to resolution.
• As part of the IT group, build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of IT solution.
• Modify computer systems or applications using his or her knowledge, skills and abilities, documenting the steps used to resolve an issue.
• Consult with end users to ensure each problem is solved to his or her satisfaction.
• Interacts with other IT members from the group to restore service and/or identify and correct core problems.
• Simulates or recreates end user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
• Collaborate with management to achieve team goals and initiatives.
• Uses independent judgment to determine which issues need to be escalated to management, vendors or suppliers.
• Support the Company’s mission, vision, values and goals in performance of daily activities.
• Maintain high standards of housekeeping throughout the work area.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with all levels of the organization.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a computer related field.
• 2+ years in a manufacturing environment.
• 2+ years supporting SAP (PP, MM, SD) and associated EDI transactions (receiving, purchasing, shipping).
• 1+ years Help Desk/LAN support experience.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision.
• 1+ years managing projects.
• Understanding of financials, logistics and manufacturing.
• SAP manufacturing experience.