|Published||April 16, 2022|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior SAP in Houston, TX.
The client is looking for an experienced Information Systems Sales and Distribution (SD) Senior Functional Analyst, proficient in SAP and other associated business applications including implementation, design, configuration, support, and upgrades. The candidate will be responsible for gathering and organizing business requirements, analyzing data requirements, performing systems analysis and design activities, and supporting system development, testing, and delivery efforts. The Senior SAP will be responsible for supporting all phases of the system development life-cycle process for SAP and other associated business application.
Responsibilities ay include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Senior SAP modifies and/or enhances SAP following an established project management methodology
- Define interface requirements, and work with system vendors on external systems interfacing with SAP
- Define project scope and objectives
- Develop detailed work plans, process flows, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables
- Conduct project meetings and provide project tracking and analysis
- Facilitate and lead analysis and design sessions with functional users and business managers to document procedures and to gather functional requirements
- As an Senior SAP, you will create/review and QA functional designs and specifications for configuration, application security, reports, data conversions, and interfaces
- Coordinate quality assurance efforts by creating and executing unit, string, integration, and user acceptance test plans
- Ensure training materials and user skills are current and coordinate necessary user training
- Coordinate project cutover, go-live, and support