|Published||August 6, 2023|
|Location||Santa Clara, CA|
GlobalFoundries is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world's most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GlobalFoundries makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets.
About Program Phoenix
Program Phoenix is a multi-year initiative that has been established to create a real-time enterprise built on a common data model, global processes, and seamless data flow, enabling operational efficiency and scalability. The Program will involve a green field implementation of S/4 HANA.
Summary of Role:
The role will be responsible for leading a global team who design and deliver solutions in Source to pay value stream to support GlobalFoundries business transformation and growth objectives. This role requires close working relationships with senior business and IT leadership, implementation partners, enterprise Architecture and the PMO office and will focus on the end-to-end procurement solutions within a manufacturing environment.
Ideal individuals for this role will be passionate about leading people, creating simple standard global business process, enabling technology to solve business problems, working in an environment experiencing fast-paced global environment.
* Provide leadership to e2e process design, build, test, master data standards, legacy integration of procurement systems and processes.
* Provide thought leadership, best practices, and Subject Matter Expertise, writing position papers related to the S2P Value stream.
* Provide direction and lead the resolution of complex process and technical integration issues related to SAP, working with business stakeholders, SI partners and IT peers
* Partner with business stakeholders and business process owner(s) to develop comprehensive source to pay roadmap.
* Post the project go-live, the role will be responsible for architecture, development, implementation, and maintenance of procurement related systems.
* Lead and manage the SAP Source to Pay (S2P) process, including configuration, integration, customization, master data, and reporting for efficient sourcing and contract management, procurement, inventory management, accounts payable, analytics and reporting, supplier collaboration
* Develop team members' skills and career paths through coaching, feedback, and training opportunities, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
* Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
* Education - BS/MS degree.
* Overall experience of 15-20 years as delivery manager or Lead Solution Architect role for at least 5-6 full life-cycle SAP implementations in an MNC including all phases (blueprint, configuration, training, cut-over and post go-live support).
* Prior successful delivery experience in global and complex SAP S/4 implementation
* Deep knowledge and experience in the Design, Implementation in SAP Materials Management, SAP Ariba, Contract management and good understanding in two or more of the following SAP modules and processes (MDM, EWM, SD, FI, PP etc.)
* Problem solving, analytical skills and decision making. Ability to independently resolve issues using critical thinking, analysis and data always keeping the big picture in mind.
* You maintain a high level of intellectual agility and resourcefulness when faced with significant ambiguity and fluctuating priorities and constraints
* Must be highly motivated people leader with proven experience of nurturing global teams and mentoring teams to become high performers.
* Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, ability to engage and work in a global team across multiple time zones
* Demonstrate leadership in general, ability to identify priorities, be decisive, ability to lead complex topics on a global basis and convince others.
* Exposure to the Hi-Tech industry
* Understanding of S/4 HANA architecture and cross module integration especially related to logistics
* Good knowledge and understanding of one of more of the following, Agile Methodologies, Business process management tool, S/4 HANA technology stack, Release management etc.
Expected Salary Range
$112,000.00 - $244,000.00
The exact Salary will be determined based on qualifications, experience and location.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer with GlobalFoundries is conditioned upon the successful completion of pre-employment conditions, as applicable, and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GlobalFoundries is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GlobalFoundries goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law