|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
Adient (NYSE:ADNT) is a global leader in automotive seating. With 85,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year. To learn more, please visit www.adient.com
The Senior Manager, SAP Security will report to the Director, Dir SAP Global Operations and Technical Services. This role is responsible for managing the security template for all SAP application environments in the current and future scope for the SAP COE, such as ECC, PO, Fiori, XI, BW, Solution Manager, HANA, GRC etc. This involves leading a global team of SAP Security Analysts, to address all aspects of SAP Security, such as requirements gathering, design, project estimation, project delivery, role build, testing, end user deployment, and user administration in a complex system landscape.
The SAP Security manager works closely with the SAP Operations, Technical Services, Project Delivery and Internal Audit teams, to establish and update policies and guidelines for system access control and security design for all SAP applications.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Establish and manage a strong team of SAP security professionals, responsible for security design, governance, operational support, project planning, design and execution.
• Define and adhere to an IT Security framework for the company SAP implementation and gain alignment from the business leadership on the key security design points in compliance with SOX principles and requirements.
• Evaluate business risks associated with security design, implement appropriate controls to address those risks and provide recommendations on ways to simplify and streamline the security design.
• Design, develop, and implement SAP GRC solutions pertaining to role design, user provisioning, Super User access, access controls, and process controls.
• Manage security proposal, cost estimation, design and delivery of projects and strategic initiatives requiring security work.
• Manage on/off shore security factory model for estimation, staffing, budgeting and project execution. Staffing levels fluctuate from 3 to 10 consultants depending on project demand load.
• Define, design and continuously improve security process and governance in all application areas including ECC, BW, BPC, SRM, XI/PI, GRC, Fiori etc
• Develop and maintain security processes to ensure compliant, efficient and timely approval of access throughout the SAP landscape.
• Work with the Enterprise ERP Technology and the Global Infrastructure teams to evaluate options of Single Sign On, integration of Identity
• Management with corporate employee directory and to align SAP security with corporate security policies.
- Maintain and manage project budget compliance related to security activities.
• Implement a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization for the security team members.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of emerging and projected future technology trends and developments to investigate, plan, and implement specific technologies, products, methods and techniques related to SAP security, for the benefit of the business and IT department.
•Lead the introduction of new technologies and solutions in a multi partner and technically diverse environment running 24X7 production schedules.
• Participate in service provider governance activities for security architecture, and service management.
• Support cost/benefit analysis, TCO optimization initiatives, expense management and SAP COE budget management.
• Work with overall leadership team to deliver external stakeholder engagement, facilitation and collaboration to support business transformation initiatives.
• Demonstrate integrity, positive attitude, solid work ethic, commitment to stakeholders, passion for excellence and adherence to company Ethic’s standards.
• This role comes with an enormous opportunity to grow professionally, functionally, technically and personally in an efficient and collaborative team atmosphere.
•Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with an IT focus. Graduate degree in related discipline with a Business focus preferred
•10+ years' experience in large SAP footprints, with responsibilities in the field of security and compliance. Must have full life cycle experience in large•Global ERP implementations, involving all ECC core modules and multiple SAP and 3rd party bolt-ons.
•4+ year team management experience in an IT or security competency arena
•SAP Security Project implementation for 2 or more full cycle releases
•Security and Compliance Certifications a plus
•Experience with cost/benefit analysis, TCO and technology life cycle
GRC 10 years experience
Southfield Technical Center