|Published||July 22, 2023|
|Location||New Brunswick, NJ|
Working with Us
Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren't words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual. Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it. You'll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity. Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. Read more: careers.bms.com/working-with-us.
The "Senior Manager" SAP Quality Management will support the SAP QM Business owner and have the responsibility for supporting system integration effort and lead continuous improvement effort across the network.
This position will contribute to optimization and/or continuous improvement of the system, across the enterprise. Collect, identify and analyze enterprise trends, risks and risk mitigations. The position will contribute to and/or lead targeted electronic solutions to support network operations, partnering with applicable sites and global functions to ensure there is the required interconnectivity across the network.
The guiding principle of this role is to ensure a high level of cGMP compliance of our global quality systems and to support the production of high quality, manufactured commercial drug products for BMS.
- Global Quality SAP Quality Management (QM) network support and continuous improvement:
- Maintain SAP QM standardization, optimization and/or continuous improvement of quality systems across the network.
- Lead focused, Communities of Practice (COPs) to standardize and/or improve quality system performance. Serves as a key partner for site stakeholders. Actively interface with cross site /cross functional organizations to ensure alignment and consistency.
- Lead all aspects of continuous improvement efforts within SAP QM strategy and deployment, responsible for understanding business needs and implementing electronic solutions.
- Provide quality system expertise and guidance associated with internal investigations. Acts as a business SME, to support manufacturing site quality operations, with focus on use of system and technology for improving our compliance position.
- Collect and analyze issues to identify trends, risks and risk mitigations in support of the health of the system, compliance performance and risk mitigation approaches to contribute to the Quality and Compliance Excellence culture.
Global Quality, SAP Quality Management (QM) system integration:
- Support SAP QM network integration program to control material and disposition product in SAP. integrate Quality operations into SAP system
- Provide SAP QM expertise and guidance associated with BMS 'Standard Ways of Working'
- Implement the global business rules/guidelines as part of the network integration
- Provide review/approval of documentation such as validation deliverables, user requirements, testing documentation and summary documents for system integration, upgrades and SAP QM system enhancement.
- Advanced degree with a minimum 8 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry or regulated field preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of Biopharmaceutical experience in commercial manufacturing environments
- Professional SAP QM experience and qualifications
- Knows and understands Quality compliance processes and regulations, e.g. cGMP/GDP regulations
- A thorough understanding of company policies and regulatory requirements, and their relation to the management and documentation associated with disposition and product compliance.
- A thorough understanding of technical areas related to other SAP Modules (IM/MM/PP/EWM)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface with a broad range of internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent influencing and negotiating experience
- Ability to build strong, trusting relationships, lead large/complex programs, and work across divisions, diverse business backgrounds and cultures.
- Has a proven track record of delivering results and is action-oriented
- Adapts to changing work environments, work priorities and organizational needs.
- Strong project management and execution skills and can manage multiple projects and prioritize as needed.
- Plans and organizes tasks and work responsibilities to achieve objectives; sets priorities; schedules activities.
- Enterprise mindset, understands the big picture, beyond their own functional area.
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn't perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers
With a single vision as inspiring as "Transforming patients' lives through science ", every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary. Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace accommodations/adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request a reasonable workplace accommodation/adjustment prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodations/adjustments in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS cares about your well-being and the well-being of our staff, customers, patients, and communities. As a result, the Company strongly recommends that all employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and keep up to date with Covid-19 boosters.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.