|Location||Oak Brook, IL|
|Date Posted||July 4, 2019|
IL Oak Brook
Job Posting Title:
Senior, Data Management - SAP
The Senior, Data Management under general direction, leverages data migration tools to migrate/convert data between systems while ensuring data quality, integrity and completeness is maintained or improved throughout the migration lifecycle. Engages key users to identify, document and validate source and target data migration requirements and defines business rules for handling the data. Maps and specifies the required transformation from the source data to the target data for complex migrations. Designs and documents data migration, cleansing and conversion processes and procedures. May solve complex problems and may be called on to consult by other teams. Provides coaching/training to less experienced team members. Viewed as a Subject Matter Expert within a single discipline.
- Functional Analysis: Lead planning, gathering and documentation of functional requirements and ROI opportunities for complex business opportunities. Proactively research business process problems and seek root cause. Collaborate with business, IT technical resources and suppliers to evaluate integrated solutions. Leverage business process knowledge to estimate work efforts.
- Functional Design: Design, review and present functional solutions for complex business opportunities that enable process change, continuous improvement and competitive advantage. Drive design of optimized solutions aimed at achieving maximum ROI.
- Technical Analysis: Lead planning, gathering and documentation of technical requirements through researching and analyzing problems, planning and modeling possible solutions and recommending software. Identify incident trends and build proactive plans to eliminate. Leverage technical knowledge to estimate work efforts.
- Technical Design: Design, review and present technical solutions for complex systems with multiple integration points, multiple functions and/ or unique logic requirements that are effective, efficient, maintainable and that provide reliability and scalability.
- Construct / Implement: Plan, drive and deliver solutions that are contemporary and in accordance with company guidelines. Deliver on time and on budget. Develop standards and direct technical maintenance of applications according to architectural guidelines. Design functional unit, scenario and integration test plans and scenarios. Execute quality reviews. Assigned to multiple Projects/Initiatives at a time. Assists with project planning. Leads a single Project/Initiative at a time.
- Incident / Problem Management: Lead and assist others in conducting effective investigation / diagnosis of incidents and root cause analysis of problems. Develop, implement and document solutions in a timely manner and validate with users that service has been restored.
- Change Control: Lead and assist others in conducting proper urgency, impact and risk assessment of change requests. Plan, schedule, implement and document changes in accordance with Change Advisory Board (CAB) processes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Requires 5 - 8 years Information Technology / position related experience.
- Knowledge and experience of key tools within respective area (see Addendum 1).
- Knowledge and experience of core competencies within respective area (see Addendum 2), preferably within Consumer Products or Manufacturing industries.
- Exchanges technical or nontechnical information with colleagues and immediate superiors and/or customers.
- Required to interpret or clarify technical information to aid understanding.
- Conveys information to audiences not knowledgeable of the subject matter.
- Develops recommendations to promote ideas or services within area(s) of responsibility.
- Bachelor's Degree Required - Type: Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Advanced knowledge in a specialized field and broad knowledge of several related disciplines within a function.
- Understands the interrelationships of different disciplines and applies existing rules, procedures, and operations and develops new policies and ideas.
- Requires conceptual thinking to understand issues, their implications and improve defined procedures.
- Requires problem solving techniques to identify and define high impact problems.
- Focuses on providing detailed analysis and applying results to improve business operations.
- Travel: As-needed (e.g. 10%- 25%)
- Working Hours: As business requires
Job Description SAP Addendum 1
Knowledge and experience of the following SAP application core competencies desired:
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence (BOBJ-BI)
- SAP HANA Enterprise
- SAP Solution Manager
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- SAP Tcodes
- SAP GUI Functionality
- General ERP Knowledge
- Understanding of ABAP coding
Knowledge and experience of the following key tools:
- MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook: Required
- MS Office Visio and Project: Desired
- Winshuttle: Desired
- HP Application Lifecycle Management: Desired
- HP Load Runner: Desired
- Ancile uPerform (p.k.a. RWD Productivity Pak): Desired
SAP Addendum 2
SAP Requirements by Area Data Management
DATAData AnalystConversion tools: BDC, LSMW, Idocs and Direct Input: Required
DATAData AnalystWinshuttle or similar tools: Required
DATAData AnalystMicrosoft Excel Built-In Functions: Required
DATAData AnalystMicrosoft Access: Desired
DATAData AnalystSQL: Desired
DATAData AnalystSAP Data Structures/Tables: Required
DATAData AnalystMS Office Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint: Required
DATAData AnalystMS Command Prompt: Desired
DATAData AnalystInterfaces: RFC, BAPI and IDOC: Required
DATAData AnalystHP Application Lifecycle Management: Desired
DATAData AnalystInterfaces: BDC and ALE: Required
DATAData AnalystSAP Material Management (MM): Required
DATAData AnalystSAP Financial Accounting and Controlling (FICO): Required
DATAData AnalystSAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM): Required
DATAData AnalystSAP Quality Management (SAP QM): Required
DATAData AnalystSAP Product Lifecycle Management (PLM): Desired
DATAData AnalystSAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SAP APO): Desired
DATAData AnalystSAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW): Desired
DATAData AnalystSAP Master Data Governance (MDG): Desired
DATAData AnalystBOBJ Data Services: Desired:
DATAData AnalystData Type Classification: Required
DATAData AnalystData Migration Lifecycle: Required
DATAData AnalystDatabase Schemas: Required
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.