|Location||Saint Paul, MN|
|Date Posted||November 10, 2020|
Senior Business Systems Analyst - SAP
We care as much about our employees as we do our patients. Our culture fosters a work environment where employees can thrive, be passionate and have fun along the way. Each member of our clients team has the power to make a difference......every day!
The candidate will be the subject matter expert on a specific areas/topics inside the Global SAP Competency Center; s/he will provide her/his expertise to analyze new requests and identify the best solution to address them as well as to support end users. The SAP modules focus should be Customer Service, Sales & Distribution, Quality and Production.
The position will work as Project Manager for small/medium initiatives and, if needed, manage external vendors for these activities. Responsible to drive the analysis of business requests in order to identify the best solution from an ITS prospective.
As end user support s/he will manage incident life cycle and interact with the other Global SAP Competency Center members and/or external support when necessary.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysis, development, support, security and maintenance of SAP and other business applications/databases as necessary
- Provide support for the SAP and other business applications/databases, including working with the other IT staff and support partners, to provide timely resolution of user issues.
- Work with various business teams to gather requirements, design, develop and document the SAP and other business applications/databases in order to support business processes.
- Develop documentation and provide orientation and training to end users for all SAP and other business applications/databases functionality.
- Supervise 3rd party providers and oversee day to day functions as well as project activities
- Project Management of system modifications, enhancements, upgrades and reports; including gathering user requirements and creating project plans.
- Documentation of validated system changes, including writing test protocols, validation plans, change orders and other application documentation such as documentation defining fields and uses of each application according to the GxP guidelines.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Bachelors degree in computer science, IS, Business or other relevant subject area
- 5-10 years SAP experience with Customer Service, Sales & Distribution, Quality and Production modules.
- Significant experience with end user application, database, and/or reporting needs support.
- Significant experience performing end-user training and building user requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to effectively translate ideas, concepts and information
- Strong collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, precise and easy-to-read functional specifications critical
- Knowledge of SalesForce and Trackwise applications or similar applications.
- Experience in a regulated environment specifically medical device.
- Experience of Computer Systems Validation and working in a Validated environment
- Individual must display a high aptitude/desire to remain current on information technology trends and be able to communicate recommendations effectively to all levels in the organization.
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how IT needs to support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals
- Demonstrated ability to meet project deadlines.
- Advanced degree in computer science, IS, Business or other relevant subject area
- A background in SDLC or similar lifecycle/methodologies as well as experience implementing or supporting SAPs preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare medical device regulations (GxP, 21 CFR Part 11) and guidelines (GAMP).
- Basic knowledge of SAP Finance and Controlling module
- Experience with FDA software validation requirements.
The candidate will work onsite in Eden Prairie, MN. Ability to travel globally 5 - 10% of the time as necessary.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)