|Published||September 1, 2023|
|Location||Santa Clara, CA|
NVIDIA has been redefining computer graphics, PC gaming, and accelerated computing for more than 25 years. It's a unique legacy of innovation that's motivated by great technology-and amazing people. Today, we're tapping into the unlimited potential of AI to define the next era of computing. An era in which our GPU acts as the brains of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can understand the world. Doing what's never been done before takes vision, innovation, and the world's best talent. As an NVIDIAN, will be immersed in a diverse, encouraging environment where everyone is encouraged to do their best work. Come join the team and make a lasting impact on the world.
NVIDIA IT Supply Chain Execution team is looking for Senior Procurement Business Systems Analyst to join our growing team in Santa Clara, CA. In this role, you will partner with procurement leaders to define, build, operationalize key processes and own the effort to craft and develop system solutions in SAP ECC, S4 HANA, SAP Ariba and/or Coupa applications.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with procurement and finance leadership to ensure our systems and processes enable their team to deliver world class support to our global internal customers.
- Understand existing SAP Procurement systems to implement in S4 HANA landscape.
- Define, prioritize, plan and complete complex and impactful procurement projects.
- Architect solutions with integration to other SAP modules or external systems
- Design analytic and reporting solutions in various reporting tools like Tableau & SAP BI
- Complete projects as a team lead or member to implement new solutions and improving existing functionalities in procurement business applications.
- Interface on a day-to-day basis with analysts, business leadership, external partners, development, integration experts and reporting team members to support business operations.
- Plan and conduct testing and training, both internally and externally and co-ordinate migration of the changes across system landscapes
- Work with the onsite-offshore resources in different time zones to prioritize, coordinate and implement small to medium size projects.
- You will continually mentor the implementation team with the best industry practices solutions and methodologies.
What we need to see:
- MBA or MS degree (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 10+ years of overall experience with core focus on procurement solutions
- Deep understanding of SAP S4 HANA Procurement modules with at least 2 implementation experience
- Strong business knowledge and consistent record in implementing solution in the Procure to Pay process.
- Integration experience with 3rd party applications and SAP portals
- Working experience in building reporting solutions
- Creative problem-solving ability in dynamic business environment
- You have good social and excellent teammate skills, able to mediate disagreement, recognize options, propose and implement solutions.
- Shown to navigate the technology environment and work effectively with multiple groups.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities, and an ambiguous yet creative work environment
- Experience in Coupa, Ariba and Docusign CLM implementation and integration to ERP
- Project management experience and skills
- Demonstrate excellent leadership and social skills, with the ability to explain sophisticated solutions in simple terms.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
The base salary range is $148,000 - $230,000. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.