|Date Posted||December 2, 2021|
Dexter Technologies Inc. is a leading provider of Staffing and Recruiting Services with over 20 years’ experience.
We are actively seeking qualified candidates for the following position for our client, who is an industry leader:
Sr. Business Analyst – SAP S4/HANA role serves as liaison between business SMEs, project teams, development teams, senior and other stakeholders with focus on business process analysis and relevant technology solution delivery. Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for the requirements analysis and detailed design of business processes in the one or more functional domains, redesign business processes as needed, help define test strategies, test plans, and test scripts, and well-defined deployment strategy for successful delivery of technology solutions.
Type: Long term contract
Rate: Best in the industry
- Must have experience as BA on SAP – S4/HANA platform.
- Experience in implementation lifecycle of S4/HANA, upgrades or migrations.
- Involve in business process improvement, ERP enablement initiatives and work closely with the PMO & business teams to improve business efficiency
- Work with business SMEs and technology partners (e.g., Solution leads and Architects) to research and analyze current state system capabilities and define technology solutions options and recommendations.
- Understands how technology applications and systems support business objectives. Drives innovation and creative solutions by providing value propositions.
- Implements best practices and uses knowledge of internal and external technology challenges and opportunities to drive business transformation. Addresses risks, limitations, and vulnerabilities.
- Collaborate with Business Stakeholders to translate the business needs into the requirements, in line with business process.
- Define, document and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications, taking into account non-functional requirements.
- Assist in defining SMART KPIs to track business value gains for each initiative.
- Assist testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
- Assist and contribute to project management activities such as: scoping and estimating project efforts, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures, communicating activity status, as well as escalating and communicating possible issues.
- Participate in quality management reviews, including designs, prototypes and other requirements work products.
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine solutions, assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and pinpoint how to manage integration.
- Acts independently or as a member of a project team responsible for providing functional and high-level technical guidance concerning the business implications of the application of various systems and software