|Date Posted||May 9, 2019|
- Working knowledge of SAP Security role design in SAP3 and greater
- Working knowledge of SAP GRC3 and 10
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in the SAP Security and SAP GRC space and an understanding of SAP Basis Security
- Experience on at least two SAP implementations
- BS in MIS, Computer Science, or Accounting
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in public accounting or relevant compliance industry experience
- Strong understanding of information systems risk assessments and controls reviews
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley compliance or COBIT/ITIL frameworks
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
- Ability to interact with all levels including executives and senior managers
- Possess strong business ethics and willingness to adhere to stringent professional standards
- Ability to put forth additional effort to meet deadlines when necessary
- CISA designation(s) preferred but not required
- SAP Security Role Design Implementation experience
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.