|Published||July 21, 2023|
Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT) is the leading manufacturer of custom oligonucleotides and proprietary technologies for genomics applications. Our work is complex and cutting-edge, and our team members are curious, creative thinkers who understand that good data drives smart decisions. At IDT, we realize that although science may be uniform, people are unique. We promote a culture where engaged people are motivated and have opportunities to achieve their full potential, as part of one global team.
IDT is one of 10 Life Sciences companies of Danaher. Together, we accelerate the discovery, development and delivery of solutions that safeguard and improve human health.
Job Title: Senior Analyst, SAP Logistics
In this role, the Senior Analyst, SAP Logistics will be responsible for the technical integrity and functional realization of IDT's SAP supply chain and logistical execution functionality at a global scale, with support spanning advanced incident handling, continuous improvements through enhancements, and large project leading and participant execution.
Critical to their success will be the ability to support a global organization's needs, establishing constructive and prosperous relationships with both their business stakeholders and peer functional and technical teams. The role should have a good blend of technical prowess and business acumen, with the ability to articulate perspectives that balance technical investment with meeting business requirements, for both a short-term need and longer-term, roadmap vision. This role will be entrusted to develop & enhance best-in-class processes for the genomics industry, through thought leadership and incepting innovation, key to delivering upon IDT's mission.
- Responsible for activating, unit testing and sustaining SAP configuration to meet business requirements, to control standards and accompanied by relevant documentation per compliance requirements.
- Appropriately weighs the need for customization; when justified, will convert requirements into precise Functional-Technical Specifications and shepherd development with remote coding resources through unit testing & potential defects/resolution. The ability to follow/debug ABAP code and identify SAP tables with optimized joins is essential to role. Comfortable with the technical layers of SAP and accompanying models to support integration.
- Has the aptitude & resilience to mentor business users through requirements gathering, specification building & root-cause analysis, as needed. To be successful, the role must be a good partner for their business users and focused on excellent customer service. Must be comfortable in explaining highly complex information in a relevant format in order to enable decision making.
- Entrusted to take a lead role on enhancements (small projects) and large projects. Must be versed in typical project management methodologies (schedule, cost, capacity management, transparency of constraints, open issues and risks management, deliveries to milestones, producing documentation in a timely manner, assessing the need for regressive testing, contributing to great solutions, being part of a winning team).
- Has the ability to root-cause and solve incidents in a timely manner to meet SLAs. Self-managing their ticket backlog to ensure little aging. Eager to assist and mentor others in incident handling and root-cause analysis. A team player.
- Has a genuine interest in mentoring others and making the team successful. Is a dependable resource, available to help and coach as needed. A great teammate who consistently earns the respect of their peers and stakeholders.
- Ability to manage partnered-SAP enhancement solutions & specifically designed code/name spaces, like ERP-IS's Ship-ERP and Vertex Tax. Works constructively with partners to bring resolution and enhancements. Takes natural ownership of these domains as a Subject Matter Expert. Accountable as a liaison between the partner and business stakeholders, comfortable managing the partners work, driving results and reporting progress in an accurate and timely manner.
- Able to dynamically manage multiple projects and enhancements, comfortable with delegation, driving action plans and hosting daily management calls to ensure momentum to deadlines. Comfortable with pressure situations and handles themselves in a professional and positive manner.
- Ability to work in a global environment, incepting global requirements and temporarily switching work hours to accommodate global users for the purposes of accelerating deliveries.
- Comfortable in discussions with business and IT leaders to explain solution options and enable good decision making. Enjoys ERP theory discussions and contributing to architecting. Able to work closely with logistics partners (FedEx, UPS) to integrate their solutions and ensure certification.
- Well-versed in the SAP portfolio of solutions and interested in discovery of technologies, whether SAP or other.
- As a remote position, able to self-mivate and does not require micro-management to be productive. Enjoys occasional travel for team and project events.
Education, Licensure, Certification, Registration
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or an equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 8+ years of hands-on configuration and development management experience in SAP and partnered solutions, particularly in SAP Logistics and Supply Chain functionality
- A strong track record of successful large project deliveries as a participant and as a lead, including upgrades, initial implementations and enhancements of SAP.
- Strong experience supporting global logistics landscapes required.
- Advanced experience with partnered SAP solutions is preferred. Examples include Ship-ERP, Nice Label, SAP-GRC and Vertex.
- Integration experience with other modules, including FICO, PP, QM and SD, is required. Integration experience with APIs and RFCs is required.
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage project responsibilities as well as support and enhancement work for the current solution.
- Advanced experience working in a global team environment and coordinating work across multiple SAP teams.
- Advanced experience in supporting, designing, and building solutions in S4/HANA.
- Advanced experience with SAP integration to third party solutions.
- Advanced experience in building solutions to meet country specific local requirements.
- Proficient working in a SOX and/or Q7-compliant environment
What We Offer:
- Shift Differentials (Extra Compensation for less traditional shifts)
- Generous Paid Time Off Accruals
- 16 Hours PAID Volunteer Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Up to eight (8) weeks of 100% paid parental leave to eligible U.S. associates
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT) conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers
The salary range for this role is $135-$145K. This is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future.
This job is also eligible for bonus/incentive pay.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to request accommodation.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.