|Published||July 20, 2018|
|Location||Oakbrook Terrace, IL|
LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in the Chicagoland area to identify an SAP APO Analyst to join their team. Our client is a billion dollar manufacturing/distribution company in the food industry. Our client is looking for a full time and permanent resource.
SAP APO Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assist with implementation of SAP APO into our client's environment.
- Provide support and configuration throughout the implementation of APO and post support after implementation.
- Meet with different business units within the company to gather requirements and customizations.
- Become the subject matter expert around the APO platform.
SAP APO Analyst Requirements:
- 5+ years of SAP APO experience, but anyone with APO experience is encouraged to apply.
- Background in manufacturing or distribution
- Strong communication and documentation skills
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested, please apply today!
Team Lead, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: SAP, APO, Analyst
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.