Senior Analyst SAP ABAP
|Published||August 30, 2018|
Did you know that our employee benefits start on the first day of employment? Join eXcell and enjoy our generous, DayOne Benefits (SM)!
* * * Contract to Hire Opportunity * * *
The Business Transformation (BT) department is committed to supporting the company's current and long term strategies. As part of the BT organization, the Senior Analyst SAP ABAP will partner with the global supply chain and R&D communities serving their needs in the areas of production, order fulfillment, distribution, demand and supply planning, PLM, master data, procurement, and quality processes through the enhancement and maintenance of the ABAP programming within the corresponding SAP modules.
- Completing SAP ABAP programming and adhering to client ABAP coding standards ranging in complexity from low to high
- Debugging programs and user exits when issues arise or to determine appropriate placement of code and recommendation of necessary changes to maintain business continuity
- Written specification development for custom ABAP programs and changes to customer user exits, where standard SAP doesn't provide a desired solution or output (specifications to be coauthored with SAP Analysts and Senior Analysts)
- Unit testing and cross-functional integration testing for ABAP coding
- Providing timely production support for break-fix issues