|Published||September 14, 2018|
Security Analyst (SAP GRC)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Compensation: $90 – 100K base salary
We have a new career opportunity for you as a Security Analyst (SAP GRC) where you will be responsible for the coordination of IT SOX audits, hands on SAP GRC and security implementations within chain management guidelines.
This position offers you $95 to 100K base salary, full benefits, matching 401K, and flexible environment.
Responsibilities for Security Analyst (SAP GRC):
- Perform security configuration and maintenance tasks for SAP S4, BW/BI/BOBJ, and GRC Access Control Systems
- Monitor and maintain SAP user IDs across non-production and production landscapes
- Assists in implementation of enterprise Cyber Security awareness training plans
Requirements for Security Analyst (SAP GRC):
- Minimum of 2 years in any following areas: SAP audit, SAP security design/re-design, SAP GRC ruleset maintenance
- Hands-on SAP GRC and security implementation
- Knowledge in HANA database role configuration and user administration
- General knowledge of information security concepts (malware, virus, threats, confidentiality)
For immediate consideration and additional information, please send your most updated resume to Harrison Ross at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].