|Published||April 28, 2022|
Experis is hiring an Experienced Professional working as a SAP (ECC MM/WM) Logistics Solutions Consultant with strong 8 - 10 years of experience with my Automotive/Manufacturing Client in Greensboro, NC (will be remote working).
Role: SAP Consultant ECC/MM/WM
Location: Greensboro, NC - Remote
Duration: 12 months - high possible extension
Open for both W2 & c2c
- Support users on day-to day maintenance issues
- Handle business features / Enhancements
- Meet established KPI's set by the Solution lead / Delivery manager
- Drive Logistics maintenance topics and work on changes, bug fixes, testing (functional as well regression testing) in Logistics area
- As and when needed, work on IS-Concepts, business feature design, testing and validation
- Participating and when needed, chairing KEY user meeting for Parts LinQ Logistics
- Be a Business usability expert for Logistics processes in Parts LinQ
- Training of new colleagues in their role as Solution Experts
- Test case design and documentation for Parts LinQ solution
- Collaborating with onetime business / IT to secure and enforce solution cohesiveness as well as right WoW
- Work on continuous improvements as one of the key KPIs of Solution management team
- Relevant experience: 8 to 12 years.
- Strong functional knowledge on the SAP ECC MM/WM are:
- Exposure to SAP EWM or any warehousing tool will be a plus point
- Functional knowledge in Purchasing, master data & inbound & outbound warehousing processes.
- Good knowledge on ECC in Material master, BOM & other master data like PDS, Vendors, customer and transportation lanes
- Experience on handling interfaces between SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Able to analyze and solve day to day issues from business as per agreed SLA
- Experience in IDoc error handling and queue monitoring / processing (SMQ1 & SMQ2)
- Preferred if knowledgeable on the automotive industry and After-market business processes.
- Integration knowledge of ECC with SCM & CRM.
- Knowledge on change management would be preferred
- Should be able to scope, script and execute interface tests
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212