|Location||Ann Arbor, MI|
|Date Posted||May 25, 2019|
Job Title: SAP-WM Sr. Functional Analyst
Job Location: Ann Arbor, MI or Doylestown, PA
Job Type: Full-Time, permanent
- Well-qualified professional with experience in Warehouse Management, Material management and Logistics execution in discrete and process industries
- Extensive experience in configuring WM interfaces with IM, PP, QM, and SD as per the requirement of the client.
- Experience in implementing Radio Frequency Solutions for SAP Warehouse management
- Implement/Configure RF Queues, Assigning Users to different RF Queues, Customized Mobile Data Entry screens and activates RF monitor Mobile data entry standard transactions and custom transactions like Put away/Picking by Delivery, Physical Inventory, and Transfer Order confirmation.
- Provided support for several RF transactions. Mobile data entry standard transactions and custom transactions like Put away/Picking by Delivery, Physical Inventory, and TO confirmation
- Write Functional specifications for custom RF Screen developments which involve Bin to bin transfer, Goods receipt for Production, Material Staging, and loading
- In-Depth Cross functional experience in SAP LE modules -MM, PP and SD
- Strong experience in Warehouse master data Storage types, Storage sections, Storage bin structure, Stock placement and put away strategies, Transfer order creation and auto confirmation
- Responsible for complete warehouse management system configuration, new process design, development and implementation, writing functional specifications, testing, and post-go-live support
- Responsible to work in production support for MM, WM, and SD incidents and configuration request