|Published||August 22, 2023|
|Location||Lake Forest, CA|
Requisition ID: 813280
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Oakley, Inc. is a sport and lifestyle brand, driven to ignite the imagination through the fusion of art and science. Building on its legacy of innovative, market-leading optical technology, the company manufactures and distributes high performance sunglasses, prescription lenses and frames, goggles, apparel, footwear, and accessories.
The essence of the brand is communicated through hundreds of professional and amateur athletes who depend on Oakley products to provide them with the very best while they redefine what is physically possible.
Oakley is part of Luxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to other global brands like Ray-Ban and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, and Target Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
The Lead Business Systems Analyst analyzes, researches, documents, scopes system design & architecture definition of all warehouse management systems and solutions. The Lead Business Systems Analyst leads functional teams in the planning and implementation of small to medium sized projects. Gathers & documents functional requirements from business users; evaluates vendor systems, technologies, products and services; develops frameworks and workflows; writes and maintains standards; and engages in R&D with 3rd parties and other internal organizations.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Configure, develop, test and deploy SAP solutions in the Warehouse Management (WM) and Production Planning (PP) modules, including:
- Configuring WM and PP master data specifications.
- Designing and maintaining Radio Frequency supported warehouse management processes.
- Integrating SAP with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) using Intermediate Documents (IDOCs) and Business Application Programming Interface (BAPI).
- Configuring inventory management systems and invoice verification systems.
- Creating functional specification documents for programming in Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP).
- Provides SAP expertise to support all aspects of production and warehouse processes in a discrete manufacturing environment.
- Build strong relationship with the business team and propose/implement business process improvement initiatives.
- Maintains good understanding in the interactions with other SAP modules such as Materials Management, Logistics Execution, Finance.
- Supports Solution Development Lifecycle including requirements gathering, specification documentation, quality assurance, training, implementation and support.
- Leads gathering of business requirements by being responsible for the collection, analysis, review, documentation, and communication of business needs and for ensuring proposed solutions meet business requirements.
- Tests system changes/enhancements related to assigned business processes to ensure changes satisfy business requirements with no negative impact.
- Actively resolves day-to-day technology questions and troubleshoots business needs, focusing on process problem analysis and solutions.
- Effectively communicates issues and risks to cross function and management teams.
- BS degree in IT, Engineering, Business or similar field of study
- 8+ years' experience in SAP WM / PP modules
- Understanding of warehouse management and materials management processes in a high volume, fast paced, manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the following key areas of WM / PP modules
- WM and PP Master Data
- Transfer Requirements
- Posting Changes
- Replenishment Processes
- Physical inventory and cycle counting
- Inventory Management
- Production order management
- Production order confirmation and month end closing activities.
- Detail specification creation for ABAP development
- Ability to independently take a process from design to deployment.
- Eager to learn, self-starter, self-manager.
- Ability to apply problem-solving techniques.
- Be a great team player with a positive attitude and collaborate efficiently.
- Ability to work with custom solutions.
- Knowledge of SAP IS-AFS
- Exposure to SAP MES solution
- Experience with 3rd Party Logistics
- Knowledge of ABAP programming/debugging
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.