|Published||August 31, 2023|
|Location||Thousand Oaks, CA|
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
You've worked hard to become the professional you are today and are now ready to take the next step in your career. How will you put your skills, experience and passion to work toward your goals? At Amgen, our shared mission-to serve patients-drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world's leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Come do your best work alongside other innovative, driven professionals in this meaningful role.
Specialist SAP Architect
What you will do
Let's do this. Let's change the world. In this vital role you will report into the Order to Cash Product Manager and you will work closely with the functional and technology stakeholders at each stage of the development lifecycle to build and sustain the best fitting technology solutions using Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Business Analysis
- Defining a case
- Lead discussion with business and IS stakeholders
- Model requirements
- Validate solutions
- Project and Product management
- Creating and maintaining backlog of user stories
Knowledge in following areas:
- SAP - familiarity with overall Warehousing and Logistics process
- Master Data concepts
- SAP WM and EWM
- Ability to work and facilitate alignment across functional boundaries and multiple global geographies
- Ability to build internal and external relations
- Ability to develop clear and detailed business requirements and design specifications that can be understood by other delivery teams and business partners
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The SAP professional we seek will have these qualifications.
Master's degree and 3 years of Information Systems experience
Bachelor's degree and 5 years of Information Systems experience
Associate's degree and 10 years of Information Systems experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Information Systems experience
- Work closely and lead discussions with stakeholders to elicit information in order to understand true business needs as User Stories
- Exhibit business process expertise in Warehouse Management
- Expertise in SAP WM and EWM
- Operate as the Business Analyst for the End-2-End solution within your domain.
- Lead and support the analysis, solution, design, and estimation of various demands and backlog items that address business problems
- Prioritize work based on understanding of requirements and business impact
- Understand technology strategy and help develop case alternatives which anticipate the future direction of the business
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates' professional and personal growth and well-being.
The annual base salary range for this opportunity in the U.S. is $131,059-169,576 USD.
In addition to the base salary, Amgen offers a Total Rewards Plan comprising health and welfare plans for staff and eligible dependents, financial plans with opportunities to save towards retirement or other goals, work/life balance, and career development opportunities including:
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including a Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company contributions, group medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
- A discretionary annual bonus program, or for field sales representatives, a sales-based incentive plan
- Stock-based long-term incentives
- Award-winning time-off plans and bi-annual company-wide shutdowns
- Flexible work models, including remote work arrangements, where possible
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.