|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
Relevant experience of 8 to 10 years in SAP WM module and domain experience of 3 to 4 years.
• At least two end-to-end implementations in SAP WM module and well versed in production support & development activities.
• Subject Matter Expertise on SAP Procurement, Inventory/Warehouse Management functionality in support of migrating client organizations from legacy systems to an existing SAP environment and business process re-engineering initiatives.
• Identify as-is processes and to-be processes.
• Map Business Processes to SAP.
• Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes
• Configure scenarios in relevant SAP modules.
• Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents.
• Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes solutions
• Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment