|Published||July 31, 2018|
Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
-Sould have 15+ years' experience
- Solid SAP WM and MM Configuration experience
- Implementation experience including setup and configuration of Spare Parts processes including inbound logistics, delivery processes, outbound logistics, Inventory Management, Production supply and radio frequency usage
- Organizational units and master data in the Warehouse Management system
- Warehouse Management interfaces with other SAP modules like Inventory Management, Production Planning, Quality Management and Sales/Distribution
- Batch management
- Hands on experience with SAP systems implementation in large corporate environment
- Handling Unit Management
- Technical knowledge to design technical specifications for the development team
- Debugging capabilities to support Root Cause Analyzes of issues
- Ability to write Scripts when needed to be delivered to the Users for testing scenarios.
Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
Essential SAP skills:
- 5+ years of experience supporting SAP WM / SCE warehouses processes in similar environment
- 2+ full life cycle implementations
- Relevant experience with spare parts planning, logistics, internal and external material flow processes as well manufacturing plants supply process.
- Project Blueprint experience as well as other Project phases such as IT, SIT, UAT and Hypercare.
Travel: Need locals
Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.