|Date Posted||November 1, 2021|
Ref ID: 04130-0012037981
Classification: ERP/CRM Consultant
Compensation: $125000.00 to $145000.00 yearly
General: The SAP Business Systems Analyst –WM will work with WM business user to improve processes within warehouse locations which are either WM managed or non-WM managed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the Analyze business process gaps, identify solution alternatives, and provide guidance to business and IT stakeholders for selecting the best solutions necessary to close the gaps
• Lead discussions across the business units to analyze, configure, and model processes in SAP
• Modify, test, and validate system configuration. Prepare detailed functional specifications for development activities including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms (RICEF)
• Proactively participate in the integration between all related SAP functions with other Business Systems Analysts
• Build and execute unit testing, integration testing and regression testing (build test cases, perform tests, and make changes to configuration or processes based upon results)
• Work closely with ABAP Development to define programming requirements and coordinate User Acceptance Testing with the appropriate Business Process Owners
• Work directly with management and end-users to prioritize and manage the implementation of support packages, hot packs, etc. that prove to be relevant to the SAP environment. Track and report SAP WM metrics before and after each implementation effort.
• Design and create training documentation for new functionality and projects
• Lead training sessions with end-users on new SAP functionality
• Gain user approval by developing system prototypes to present to end-users for their review
• Communicate project status by creating written status reports on a predetermined schedule for large development efforts
• Responsible for the configuration and daily support of the SAP WM modules that are already implemented
• Assist end-users in determining the best method for data reporting, either via standard reports, table downloads, ABAP query, or custom program
• Conduct Research in SAP OSS and Implement OSS notes as required and approved.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study required.
• Experience with SAP ECC 6.0 or higher is required.
• At least 10+ years of SAP ECC6 WM implementation, process improvements & production support experience
• Configuration of WM module & its integration other SAP modules IM, SD, PP, QM & FI.
• WM experience with RF technology is required.
• WM integration with 3rd party system using SAP IDOC/EDI.
• SAP Business intelligence experience.
• Experience with at least 3 full life cycle implementations.
• Deep understanding in Supply chain business processes & its impact on company’s performance.
Skills & Abilities:
• SAP configuration in WM & WM integration with other modules.
• Strong business acumen with solid problem solving and analytical skills, well organized with good communication skills; both oral and written.
• Experience using SAP’s ASAP project methodology.
• Development of training materials and delivery to end-users