|July 24, 2018
JOB TITLE: SAP WM (Warehouse Management Functional Analyst)
The Functional Analyst is the primary liaison between business process requirements/opportunities and underlying systems capabilities. This position focuses on the activities of the warehouse management and materials movements business area. Responsible for optimizing business processes with effective, simple approaches that are consistent with SAP Best Practices. Maintain and support the SAP design and configuration within the SAP 6.0 (MM-IM) module and the SAP Warehouse Management module and associated RF technology by resolving defects, solving end user problems, answering module related questions and testing/validating functionality. Responsible for optimizing process improvement projects from technical and business perspectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Analyze and document business processes and requirements
• Identifies costs, benefits, risks, and alternatives in proposed system designs and their impact on the integration with other systems and SAP modules
• Work with programmers in identifying and designing the use of user exits and other programs as required
• Executes system unit testing, integration testing and regression testing (builds test cases, performs tests, makes changes to configuration or processes based on results and resolves errors).
• Develop and conduct user training on new functionality implemented
• Take a role to identify process improvement opportunities, provide recommendations and implement solutions
• Provides support to rollout/implementation teams
• Conduct formal and informal presentations to customers, peers, and management
• Assist service providers and others to implement changes and resolve issues in processes / systems