|Published||September 8, 2018|
Kforce's Direct Client has an immediate need for an SAP Variant Configuration Specialist for a permanent position in the Greater Hartford, Connecticut (CT) area.
The SAP Variant Configurator Programmer will be a core member of the Engineering team. The Programmer will be involved in every phase of the development of new and existing products associated with automatic doors, automatic door components, and related systems.
- Manage Materials and Product Logic in SAP Variant Configurator (SAP ECC 6.0)
- Create and adjust Bills of Material (BOMs and SuperBOMs) and product data to match product features, manufacturing needs, and the change control process
- Create characteristics, class, configuration profiles, Super BOMs and Super Task lists, object dependencies, Configurable materials, Configurable dimensions, and material variants
- Create table and constraints for different combinations and restrictions of the product as per customers' requirements
- Understanding of SAP material master (MM) data
- Assure that all information in the Variant Configurator aligns with information in engineering documentation
- Implement all new, made-to-order product data in the Configurator working closely with Engineering, Manufacturing, Product Management, and Customer service team