|Date Posted||September 11, 2021|
Industry/Sector: TMT X-Sector
Time Type: Full time
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: Yes
Travel Requirements: Up to 80%
A career in our SAP Customer practice, within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
Our team helps organisations translate customer relationships into better business value. As part of the team, you’ll specialise in leveraging business centric, benchmark based approach to creating & sustaining customer relationships.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in a SAP Customer consulting capacity including:
- Demonstrating success working with clients' business and IT teams to understand key business goals and translate those to a SAP Customer solution;
- Demonstrating success defining project scope and project implementation plans;
- Demonstrating success establishing measurable criteria concerning deliverability,
- Demonstrating a proven record of success of understanding SAP Customer application based solutions;
- Demonstrating proven experience in consulting, designing, implementing and leading project consulting engagements within the SAP Customer product suite;
- Demonstrating success assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP Customer solutions and improving business processes;
- Demonstrating a record of success in the common issues facing clients who provide products and services within one or more of the following sectors including technology, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products or utilities;
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the SAP Customer solution components required for successful integrations to SAP and non-SAP systems;
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement, communicating value propositions, managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections, and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust, seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation, and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback;
- Creating and maintaining a knowledge-base of service delivery content based on reusable information and knowledge objects, as well as their cross-purposed or leveraged functionality; and,
- Utilizing presentation slides, practice marketing materials, change management plans and/or project plans, workshops and whitepapers, practice methodologies and tools, policies and procedures, and/or other standard business communications.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.