|Location||Nebraska City, NE|
|Date Posted||August 16, 2019|
Job Title: SAP Variant Configuration Engineer
Projected Contract Duration: 15 months
1. Candidate should be very well conversant with SAP's Variant configuration on below things
a. Variant Classification (Class 300 and 200)
b. VC dependences (All dependency types )
c. Super BOM and Super Rout's in SAP VC
d. Variant pricing
e. VC Characteristics and VC Profiles
2. Candidate should have at least 2 full SAP VC implementation experience.
3. Candidate should have individually worked on VC Modelling along with Business experts.
4. Candidate should be conversant with Production planning processes (MTO/MTS/ETO) from VC perspective.
5. Candidate should have cross functional knowledge of SAP PP and SD ( VC Integration perspective) along with VC.
6. Candidate should be somewhat conversant with SAP Engineering Change Management.
7. Good in Communication.
8. Ready to Travel.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.