|Location||East Hartford, CT|
|Date Posted||March 14, 2020|
SAP Treasury & Finance Support
- Minimum 5 years of Treasury experience with 8+ plus years of SAP which should include experience in Finance
- Must have strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- US Citizens, Green Card Holder,
- The SAP Treasury and Finance Consultant needs to identify the treasury strategy customers and their functional requirements
- Translate the functional requirements of the customer into new SAP processes
- The SAP Treasury and Finance Consultant also needs to implement the functionality and configure the system
- Understand the Risk management system present in SAP Treasury analyzes and measure the amount of risks and classify according to requirements of the organization
- SAP Treasury full life cycle implementations
- Works effectively as part of a diverse team, as well as independently
- Analytical/problem-solving skills
- Help clients understand best practices so they can do more with SAP
- Spot strategies, risks and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients meet their needs
- Lead, coach and advise project staff in addition to managing their performance (depending on the project)
- Analyze, resolve, and track end-user issues and problems as they relate to financial business processes.
- Develop recommendations and alternatives to potential solutions to limit impacts.
- Assess business process recurring errors and locate root causes.
- Roll out SAP solution for cash pools as per treasury schedule, this involves setting up new pools or adding additional participants. Proposed cash pools include and not limited to French, UK-USD, Canada, Spain and others.
- Review and develop standard work documents and Work Step Instructions (WSI) for treasury processes. This includes both standard SAP and custom objects in scope under Treasury functionality. Objects include: transaction codes, screens, reports, table maintenance; interfaces, forms, conversions, etc.
- Review the functional and technical specifications for its completeness.
- Support for future “go-lives” and roll out of existing production functionalities to new holding companies.
- Investigate and resolve production support issues in both standard SAP and custom-developed SAP objects. Analyze and modify code as required in customized SAP objects in support of projects. Participate in user-acceptance or system activities for new or modified SAP objects.
- Coordinate with SAP security for any future updates to treasury user profiles.
- Coordinate training/KT with offshore resource for the above items to provide additional resource/extend support coverage for European & Asian time zones.