SAP Transportation Management (TM/TMS) Senior Associate
|Published||April 12, 2022|
A career in our SAP Supply Chain and Operations practice, within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
As part of our supply chain and operations team, you’ll work with our clients to transform their supply chain and operations by leveraging SAP applications to optimise their flow of goods, information, and money quickly and securely.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success with consulting, designing, implementing and contributing as a functional team member on SAP Supply Chain consulting engagements, including:
- Leveraging SAP Supply Chain knowledge to assist clients in the implementation and support of SAP packaged solutions, with emphasis on designing, implementing, and supporting SAP Supply Chain solutions including MM, PP, SD, LE, WM, and eWM, and improving business processes;
- Understanding the common issues facing clients who provide products and services within one or more of the following sectors: banking, insurance, and/or investment management, aerospace and defense, automotive, healthcare, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities; and,
- Participating on proposal development efforts.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success with SAP Supply Chain functional configuration and development.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.