|Published||August 14, 2018|
|Location||New York, NY|
The Baer Group is looking for an SAP TM-EM Consultant for a Government project in NYC.
Title: SAP TM-EM Solution Architect
Start: 2 weeks from offer
Duration: 7 months+
Rate: Negotiable, plus expenses
Schedule: 5 days on site work week
Required: US Citizenship or Greencard Holders as this is a Government project
The client is running multiple transformation projects. (SPPM, Budget Formulation, SCM IBP, TM-EM, Grantor Management, etc.) They are heavily inter-connected from business design to technology. Independent project streams often cause rework or significant delay. To assure TM-EM project success, the client needs to include these expertise as a part of implementation project.
- Advise project team and help business users to adopt client’s best practice from the holistic point of view (IBP, ECC, SRM, BPC, FM/GM, TM, EM, and more)
- Ensure alignment of clients’s vision, business requirements, and solution modeling
- Help coordinate / address any unexpected solution challenges that requires beyond project team capability
- Experience in solutioning large scale SCM Implementation and Business Transformation projects.
- Experience in complete lifecycle of a projects
- Experience in Business and Technology of SCM product suite, specifically TM/EM
- Expertise in Requirement Gathering & Analysis, Business Blueprinting, Feasibility studies, Scoping, PoC and Demo Building, Solution Design, Conducting Customer Presentations and Workshops.
- Solution Architect experience in implementing SAP solutions for TM/EM - Road, Air, Rail, Freight Management, Contract Logistics and Ocean
- Extensive experience in SAP Supply Chain Execution modules such as SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM), SAP Event Management (SAP EM) and SAP Sales and Distribution (SAP ECC).
Other: Transportation Management Certifications highly desirable
The Baer Group, an award-winning ERP staffing and consulting firm, has a solid track record of finding and providing the right candidates for each distinctly different staffing assignment. With its deep experience in enterprise applications from SAP and Oracle including ERP, Business Analytics and Cloud solutions plus extensive industry coverage, The Baer Group knows that ERP is a solution where generalists are not nearly as effective as specialists.
Today, The Baer Group has in excess of 150 consultants deployed in client projects. Over 85% are subsequently redeployed by clients. Better yet, over 90% complete all engagements assigned. You can trust our ability to successfully deliver on every engagement.