|Published||August 1, 2018|
Kforce is immediately seeking an experienced SAP Trainer for our enterprise technology client Supply Chain organization in Roseville, CA.
You'll be joining the on-going development phases of an enterprise wide training effort across the organization with multiple releases scheduled for 2018-2019. Our client is migrating to a new SAP platform and will be training the teams to use the new system.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- To prepare and deliver structured training on the SAP application based on operational processes during its global implementation within the organization
- To provide on-site and remote support to users after implementation and to ensure that a clear understanding of SAP and other relevant applications is established and maintained
- To manage training components of a country project in line with the roll-out project manager
- Help create, refine, and publish the required regional training materials
- Conduct a focused training program to ensure that end-users of SAP are sufficiently trained to manage the system during the critical phases of the implementation
- Define and publish the regional SAP training materials and to ensure that these are maintained to reflect the current SAP application and business processes
- Lead classroom and/or virtual sessions delivering structured training as per the respective planning, including regular checks of understanding and individual mentoring if needed
- Provide coaching and/or follow-up training to support the successful live-start of SAP in the assigned countries (on-site or remotely depending on need)
- Adapt training delivery to differing cultural environments where needed
- Measure the effectiveness of the training using defined measurement processes/KPIs