|Published||June 29, 2023|
|Location||Fort Worth, TX|
Net 2 Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing solutions to address the current talent gap Right Talent Right Time Right Place Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our consultants.
Role: SAP TPM Manager
Hire Type: 6+ Month Contract (Extendable)
1. Good understanding of BW data source and related configuration for the smooth running of TPM solution
2. End-to-end experience with different phases of TPM design and development, testing phases, cut over, Go-Live preparation hyper care and support.
3. In addition to that should have strong documentation practice to prepare, Process document, testing document and other document as per the project demands.
4. Should be able to work on onsite -offshore model.
1. Strong experience as a solution architect with SAP technology specially in SAP CRM/TPM solution,
2. Hands experience in SAP trade promotion management in design, development, testing and solutioning.
3. Hands on experience and good exposure in Customer Business plan process
Hands experience in SAP trade promotion management in design, development, testing and solutioning.
Hands on experience and good exposure in Customer Business plan process
Hands on experience and good exposure to promotion planning/queries/CBP to support the process
Hands on experience and good exposure to Accruals functions and related dependents process jobs
Hands on experience and good exposure to trade payments
Hands on experience and good exposure to trade payment integration with Finance module
Hands on experience and good exposure to trade settlement process
Hands on experience and good exposure to trade dispute management
Good understanding of BW data source and related configuration for the smooth running of TPM solution
End-to-end experience with different phases of TPM design and development, testing phases, cut over, Go-Live preparation hyper care and support.
Yes Clinet will bear T&E
Sr. Account Manager - Enterprise Business
Net 2 Source Inc.
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Direct # (201) 285-5087 | Board # (201) 340-8700 Ext. 509 | Fax: (201) 221-8131
Corp. HQ's : 317 George St., Suite 220, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Why work with us - At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit inwith an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand outwith opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take necessary steps to make your mark. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management and beyond.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Awards and Accolades:
- America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the US
- 12th Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
- Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only 1.26% companies make it to this list)
- Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
- Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and 2019)
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)