|Published||September 3, 2023|
Hello partners we have two requirements 1) SAP TMS Consultant, 2) SAP RAR
***** SAP TMS Consultant
***** Sunnyvale, CA (Day 1 Onsite) / Hybrid (customer office)
Mandatory Skills :SAP TMS
Job Description :
SAP TMS Job Description
• Good Knowledge in Enterprise ***** Mapping of Organizational Structure of Company, Customizing Carrier Master data aligned to Purchase Organization, Plant codes & Company codes
• Project leadership and support of all active units and departments using SAP, with primary focus area on Transportation Management
• Warehouse, distribution, and transportation logistics business process knowledge and experience as well as compliance and documentation.
• Transport ***** Complete process know-how of transportation management processes, configuring and customizing Order
• Must have minimum 5+ years of experience in providing SAP TM Technical services for implementation, support and upgrade project
• management processes OTR/DTR creation to FUBR, VSR Optimizer Planning, Transport Execution, Event Management & Settlement (FCC) process.
• Must have exposure to shipper scenario with all modes of transport Road, ocean, Rail and Ocean.
• Strong knowledge in Transport Planning Processes and configure, customize, trouble shoot Selection profiles (Planning, Carrier etc.,) based on business requirements
• Consult & support the business team for handling queries in SAP TM
• Should be able to handle tasks independently and be a proactive solution provider
• Knowledge of TM integration with MM, SD & FICO
• Should have skills in Identifying and resolving issues by analyzing functionality and
***** SAP RAR –
Location : Austin, TX
- Key *****
- 3+ years of SAP RAR (revenue accounting and reporting) experience specializing in design, configuration and RAR integration with FI, SD and/or BRIM
- Two full life cycle implementation experience with SAP RAR module including RAR migration experience.
- Detail understanding of order-to-cash process, SD/FICO modules integration, BRIM process, IFRS 16, COPA and Revenue Recognition process
- Knowledge of BRF+ is highly desired
- Experience in solution design and configuration of business processes within RAR, SD and FI/CO
- Has demonstrated project leadership skills by coordinating cross functional teams and focused on delivering detail designs to align with industry best practices
- Prior experience in high tech or software industries with good understanding of accounting concepts
- Require strong verbal and written communication skills including business and functional requirements, management level presentations and proposals presentation
- Experience in S/4 HANA is preferred
- Candidates with Bachelors in Finance/ CPA / CPA equivalent preferred