|Published||September 17, 2023|
Amick Brown is seeking for an experienced SAP TMS Consultant for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 1 year
Estimated pay range: $78 - 97 per hour per client contract and candidate skills, experience and work location.
- Good Knowledge in Enterprise Structure: Mapping of Organizational Structure of Company, Customizing Carrier Master data aligned to Purchase Organization, Plant codes & Company codes.
- Project leadership and support of all active units and departments using SAP, with primary focus area on Transportation Management
- Warehouse, distribution, and transportation logistics business process knowledge and experience as well as compliance and documentation.
- Transport Management: Complete process know-how of transportation management processes, configuring and customizing Order.
- Must have minimum 5+ years of experience in providing SAP TM Technical services for implementation, support, and upgrade project.
- management processes OTR/DTR creation to FUBR, VSR Optimizer Planning, Transport Execution, Event Management & Settlement (FCC) process.
- Must have exposure to shipper scenario with all modes of transport Road, ocean, Rail and Ocean.
- Strong knowledge in Transport Planning Processes and configure, customize, trouble shoot Selection profiles (Planning, Carrier etc.,) based on business requirements.
- Consult & support the business team for handling queries in SAP TM
- Should be able to handle tasks independently and be a proactive solution provider.
- Knowledge of TM integration with MM, SD & FICO
- Should have skills in Identifying and resolving issues by analyzing functionality and determining solutions.
- Should be proactive and ensure task is completed as per expectations.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate as-is business processes for transportation management within the Logistics Execution work stream.
- Designs to-be business processes for transportation management based on SAP integration to TMS.
- Lead and assist in SAP design sessions.
- Should be able to create OSS messages in case of standard issues and interact with Basis, SAP, and functional team to take issues to resolution.
- Configure and maintain the relevant ECC/S4 HANA components including but not limited to SAP TM (including documentation)
- Support business users in delivery of end user training.
- Create and manage SAP project activities to implement or deploy capabilities as required: blueprints, gap analysis, end-to-end process design, testing strategy, cutover plans, training, etc.
- Build and deliver executive communication regarding project strategy decisions on scope, cost & quality.
- Perform or manage production support of SAP business processes as needed.
- Act as escalation point for solution design or troubleshooting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and should be comfortable in dealing with global business colleagues.
- Having a good experience in planning his/her tasks independently and proactive to identify and mitigate risks within the project.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off.
- Sick Leave
- Long -Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs