|Date Posted||February 23, 2021|
Position: SAP TM Consultant
Location: Remote/Denver, CO
Duration: 4 months
- Responsive and Adaptive Design - 1) Experienced (hands-on) resource in SAP Transportation Management (TM9.0 and above versions), preferably in embedded set up on S/4 HANA. Conversant and hands on with LSP, Shipper scenarios. Specific areas of focus are - freight planning, settlement (TM-FI integration) and charge calculation.
- Resource should be able to drive discovery sessions, gather requirements, understand customer pain points, provide design driven solutions for existing and future state with customer.
- Good working knowledge and experience communicating and collaborating with carriers for EDI interface
- Should possess thorough understanding of TM integration touchpoints SAP SD, EWM/IM modules.
- Provide solutions for Transportation Parcel functionality
- Provide production support to customer for the existing solution within time frame per SLA
- Person should be able to execute test scripts, train testers and manage triage and resolution of defects/incidents promptly.
SAP,TM9.0 ,SAP TM,SAP SCM,SAP , SAP Transportation Management,Transportation Management,SAP S/4 HANA