SAP TM Consultant
|Published||September 6, 2018|
|Location||St. Louis, MO|
W2 ONLY. NO CORP-CORP/3RD PARTY CANDIDATES. VISA TRANSFER/GREEN CARD SPONSHORSHIP NOT PROVIDED.
18 + month contract.
Serve as a Functional Analyst in organizing the design and implementation of the SAP Transportation Management (TM) module at internal client sites.
- Provide business analysis for the Transportation functional area, which may include load planning and optimization, rate maintenance, freight costs, load tendering, and transportation reporting.
- Design and implement business processes using best practices during a full lifecycle implementation of SAP TM.
- Collaborate with business users and client colleagues to design, develop, test, train, and implement solutions.
- Collaborate with client application specialists to manage business requirement documentation, submit configurations, localize business processes, develop functional/technical specifications, create or modify batch jobs, and write test scripts.
- Identify content and development requirements for process and system training.
- Serve as a liaison with the team to update existing materials and develop new materials.
- Resolve hypercare issues by working with both business leaders and client support personnel, including off-hours (on-call).
- Develop strong working relationships with business partners, management, and other client ISIT team members.
- Mentor/coach other team members and assist others to meet project deadlines.